Thursday, December 31, 2009

Student Bike Insurance Biker With No Insurance Hit By Car?

Biker with no insurance hit by car? - student bike insurance

I was cycling through a crossroads, and there was light yellow. When I is bright red at the other end. then take a car to the right and beat me. I was knee swelling, muscle aches and a few scratches. The police came and said later that it is mainly my fault. Now I've got a letter from your insurance company, I do not know what to do. I will ask to pay the bills? I'm still getting the training in school loans and more money. What should I do? Thanks for any help.

2 comments:

entidtil said...

Do you have a letter and ask you if you receive a letter? We can not predict the future here. If you receive a letter, eh? If you are asked to pay, you have two options. You can pay or not pay. You can also make a complaint against the Small Claims Court, the fact that you are a student, without money and a loan does not mean anything. If you must, you should.

Carolyn W said...

Depending on your situation, I think you should find something useful here http://www.Autoinsurancepro.info/auto-insurance-free.htm

Post a Comment