Sunday, January 3, 2010

White Stool Acid Reflux What Could Be Wrong? Stomach Problems?

What could be wrong? stomach problems? - white stool acid reflux

Looking for ideas and opinions, he went to the documentation I am waiting for laboratory results *


For most of my life I had stomach problems and has been with IBS and acid reflux (diagnosed I use for Prilosec). To go in two weeks I had stomach problems that Arent normal IBS symptoms. As mentioned before, I'm waiting an answer from my doc, but Id like to have some opinions, what could this be, seeing as I'm waiting ... Here are my symptoms are:

* Feeling of swelling
* Gas
* Nausea
* Headache
Muscle aches / pains in the legs
* O in constipation with hard stool or diarrhea (which smells really bad)
* Abdominal pain has (been strong, cramps, pain)
* Frequency Real Tired Of Sleeping tanks
* Loss of appetite and / or aversion to food in general, as

Not sure, if nothing, but I want very bad for the meat and the next day I went into the bathroom and felt the iron, really horrible. Not sure what that means. I go from constipation for 4 days and bad diarrhea, 2 .... on and off. This sucks! Docs took the blood, StooL samples, where the results on Monday. I do not know what could happen?

Going to the emergency room, they have a CT scan and found nothing, and we must check for internal bleeding, there were none. I forgot to mention that he had found my blood and white blood cell count is low

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pepto Bismal

Post a Comment