Saturday, January 23, 2010

Whsmith Disciplinary Hearing I Been Given A Disciplinary Hearing What Are My Options?

I been given a Disciplinary hearing What are my options? - whsmith disciplinary hearing

Law and work for the Post WHSmith Change Bureau. Inadvertently, I lost 20 pounds for the company and told me that he did not sign up for a date stamp, so I do not follow procedures. It gave me a research meeting and went straight to a disciplinary hearing.

I have treated me unfairly, to take part of their formal meeting.

So, what can I do in the audience who rely only on the full responsibility for what happened, because I think for the next month.

1 comment:

Bran the Man said...

If they evidence which was taken while doing something else to have to take responsibility is not a very good idea. Most of the jobs that employers will be terminated at any time without notice ... but if this is the first time that I had been in all inconvenience and is not used for a decent period is probably not "released" (assuming that the processes we have neglected to obey not make another person or property the company seriously) threatened.

I just want to admit to their mistakes and apologize. If they see that you find a mistake, that you have a better chance to avoid an even bigger disaster detected.

Nothing we do is as wrong or illegal, if they broke company policy.

Post a Comment