Tuesday, February 2, 2010

09 Silverado Sub Box I Have A 09 Silverado, I Need To Plug In My L.O.C.to Stock Radio, What Wires Do I Use?

I have a 09 silverado, I need to plug in my L.O.C.to stock radio, what wires do i use? - 09 silverado sub box

I have my sub fully installed, with the exception of the electric current of radio, I have the radio off and invited me to the rear speakers (in order to invite +) brown / yellow) and (+ dark blue / blue, but there are 2 blue and 2 dark blue, brown / yellow. What should I do? 4 Blues are next to each other.
Yes, I have OnStar and XM Satellite.
I also have a question, I was an idiot ***... I have tried to provide an outlet and a "cable" and linked them to the wall. Was left half of my power houses .. lol. But it fry amp? When I installed the pickup. I have to switch and the light, but then disappeared. I had some problems with the switch on top, so that's blown new?

1 comment:

chevrolet man said...

I have a 07 and it is very complicated, so I want to know. OnStar dang you have too much.

Post a Comment