Thursday, February 18, 2010

Play Pokemon Gold Online With Permanent Files POKEMON !!! Please Rate And Fix My Pokemon Team For The Upcoming Pokemon Heart Gold And Pokemon Soul Silver.!!?

POKEMON !!! Please rate and fix my Pokemon team for the upcoming Pokemon heart gold and Pokemon soul silver.!!? - play pokemon gold online with permanent files

Hello, I prepare my team for the Games, year.ive month money before, so that's why I'm so psyched.ok is my favorite team was playing with my movements will be launched.

Pigeot: flying, air-ACE, hyper beam, moving mirror and steel wings

Pikachu: flash, iron tail, display light / rain dance, slam

I do not mean fully enclose Umbreon Moveset, fleeting glance, because it makes you boring
Umbreon: Curse of the recovery, I / confuse ray, past the line ... WOT on mental umbreon.will i always in my mind there is a new movesets silver and gold?

Meganium: Sun, synthesis, body slam / earthquake, Dance Magic petal or a leaf, if available.

Typhlosion: sunny day, flamethrower, overheat, thunder punch

Feraligatr hydraulic pump, sFIU, earthquakes, pulse and water crisis

for those who read what id decent responses appropriate explanations please.and .. because they are filled with all the online .. thanks in advance .. My e-mail if you want romanom2007@yahoo.co.uk

1 comment:

....... said...

pikachu raichu develop for more power and freshness
Umbreon motion Make no attacks against him, since Ray to confuse opponents and toxic and kill slowly, because I had shit attk and specifications attk
Meganium The same performance is not good, I suggest you to other herbs such as Scizor, Heracross or Yanmega.
Feraligatr attack is no specifications for them, their best regular attack

Post a Comment